About Me

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nooooo!!


I have ten hours left in Quito and I don´t want to leave! I just got used to living here and now I have to go back to the real world??! This last blog is going to be extremely short because I have to scramble to get things done and see certain places since I am a horrible tourist. I really don´t believe in maps or making plans. I like to sort of just take off in a random direction and see where it takes me... :) I have a weird feeling today though...Of course I miss my family and my friends, but I don´t feel like I had enough time here. Three weeks was solely a taste of Ecuador. I never even had the time to leave Quito! But you know what that means...I am going to start planning my next trip abroad the second I land in the United States...hmmm where to next?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog and your exchange experience stories. I'd like to inform you about an intersting project... Could I have your contact?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I googled "Living on the Equator" and your blog came up. Love it. I can relate in so many ways. I am living in Quito now teaching English, and I love it too! I always think about how when it is time to go how I will really miss it...sad already at just the thought of it :(

    ReplyDelete